- Spacious and well-furnished
- Equipped with all modern amenities and conveniences.
- 24 hours hot and cold water supply
- Uninterrupted power supply
- Large common rooms with audio-visual facilities periodicals etc.
- Remain protected under strict security.
- The hostels are designed as a place for students to live and learn to adjust to the educational demands, while encouraging them to develop a healthy social network. Each hostel is under the care of a resident lady warden who maintains the academic, medical and personal progress of her wards. She also acts as an able counselor, guide and administrator.
The institute runs its own dairy that provides wholesome cow milk to ensure sound health and physique of our students. Milk is served daily early in the morning with breakfast and at night.
A cafeteria par excellence serves light refreshments, ice-cream and beverages. Indian, Continental and Chinese cuisine is available to suit all palates. Visitors to the cafeteria enjoy the foot-tapping music broadcast on World Space Radio at all times.
The dining hall at MIER is unmatched by any such facility in India. It is a marvel of architectural grandeur. Spacious and well-ventilated it can seat 1800 diners at a time. Well planned, appetizing, and nutritious vegetarian meals prepared under strict hygienic condition are served to students. Wardens and staff members dine along with the girls and supervise their eating habits, thus inculcating and promoting table manners and mess etiquette. Special diet is also provided on medical advice.