- For admission to class III to V, proof of date of birth from the municipality or any other authorized body is required.
- For admission to class VI to XII, Transfer Certificate issued by recognized schools, and in case of transfer from another state or board, it should be duly countersigned by the local District Education Officer / Inspector of schools.
- A medical certificate from a qualified medical practitioner certifying that the child is medically fit and free from any contagious disease is required.
- Photocopy of the Passport & Visa, for foreign nationals.
Prospectus available for Rs. 1000 by cash or D.D. in favour of Mody School, payable at Punjab National Bank (PNB) (A/c No. 11932191030404,
IFSC- PUNB0119310) Laxmangarh, Sikar. Also available at :
- Kolkata : MIER, 27 R.N. Mukherjee Road, Kolkata – 700 001 Ph. (033) 22480166.
- Mumbai : HVPL, Ravindra Annexe, 3rd Floor, 194 – Dinshaw Wachya Road, Backbay Reclamation, Mumbai – 400 020 Ph. (022) 22027740
- New Delhi : HVPL, Kanchenjunga, 7th Floor, 18 – Barakhamba Road, New Delhi – 110 001 Ph. (011) 2310001- 05
Admission tests and interviews are conducted on the campus and a few select centers in India and abroad.
The lower age for admission to class III is 6 years + on the first of April of the year of joining the School, and computed accordingly for higher classes.
Selection of students for admission is on the basis of a General Aptitude Test (GAT) in English and Mathematics based on the general standards of the CBSE, which is followed by an interview.
Parents/Guardians must accompany the child seeking admission.