Code of Conduct
The School believes in the values of a disciplined life and the ability to distinguish between freedom and irresponsibility.
- Permission to visit students or to take them for outing is granted only on first and third Sundays of the month.
- Authorized persons (whose Photograph and signatures are on the Visitor’s Card) only can meet their wards or take them on an outing, only twice during a term, i.e. twice between April and September, and twice between October and March. No long leave is permitted besides the vacation during summer and Diwali.
- For long vacation the student is permitted to leave only on the dates specified by the school. Also she must report back on the specified dates, else she is liable to be penalized.
- All formalities for taking the child on an outing must be completed between 9 and 11 AM as concerned staff is available only during the specified timing.
- All belongings as per the given list, should be brought and a duplicate list and key of students’ cupboard should be handed to the warden by the parents/guardians on the day of reporting at School.
- Every student is expected to take care of her own belongings. Keeping expensive watches, jewellery, cameras, music systems, cash etc. is not permitted. Use of mobile phones is totally prohibited. Any such items found with a student would be confiscated.
- If a student falls seriously ill, parents/guardians would be informed by telephone, fax or e-mail.
Parents and guardians are bound by the rules of the institute, which may be altered or modified from time to time. The principal's decision is final and binding.
Attendance & Leave
- A minimum of 90% attendance in school is compulsory.
- Leave of absence will be granted only when absolutely necessary
- Unauthorized absence for more than 2 days after vacation will be considered as a withdrawal and seat may be declared vacant.
- Unauthorized absence is also considered a serious misconduct and may incur disciplinary action.
Assessment and Evaluation
- The School encourages regular and continuous study by every student and promotion to the next class depends on good performance in periodical tests and examinations conducted over the entire academic session.
- Parents will be kept informed of the progress of their wards in all spheres of school activity.
- A school prospectus or website has the extremely difficult task of trying to capture most that, at a distance, is intangible. You are warmly invited to visit the school and experience it first hand.
- If fees and other dues are not paid after the issuance of one reminder, the name of the student is struck off the rolls.
- If the conduct, behaviour or influence of a student is detrimental to the general discipline and interest of the Institute, the Principal may order her suspension / withdrawal.
- If a student is found medically unfit and is a health hazard to other students, she may be asked to withdraw.
- In case of withdrawal of a student by parents, at least one month's notice is submitted otherwise one full term fee will be charged.
- If a parent withdraws a boarder during the term the entire deposited fee, except the caution money, will be forfeited.
- In case of withdrawal of a boarder or day scholar after 15th September, full fee for the year will be charged and the caution money will also be forfeited.
- Students must complete one full year before applying for transfer certificate.
- Readmission is solely at the discretion of the Principal on payment of the Re-admission fee.