You are here : » Admission Process
- For admission to class III to V, proof of date of birth from the municipality or any other authorized body is required.
- For admission to class VI to XII, Transfer Certificate issued by recognized schools, and in case of transfer from another state or board, it should be duly countersigned by the local District Education Officer / Inspector of schools.
- A medical certificate from a qualified medical practitioner certifying that the child is medically fit and free from any contagious disease is required.
- Photocopy of the Passport & Visa, for foreign nationals.
Prospectus available for Rs. 500 by cash or Rs. 550 by D.D. in favour of Mody School, payable at SBBJ, Lakshmangarh ( Code No.10124), or Bank of Baroda (BOB), or Oriental Bank of Commerce (OBC) Lakshmangarh. Also available at :
- Kolkata : MIER, 27 R.N. Mukherjee Road, Kolkata - 700 001 Ph. (033) 22480166.
- Mumbai : HVPL, Ravindra Annexe, 3rd Floor, 194 - Dinshaw Wachya Road, Backbay Reclamation, Mumbai - 400 020 Ph. (022) 22027740
- New Delhi : HVPL, Kanchenjunga, 7th Floor, 18 - Barakhamba Road, New Delhi - 110 001 Ph. (011) 2310001- 05